- Covers Super 35mm Sensor
- Close to 5x Zoom Range
- Robust Cine-Style Housing
- 294° Focus Rotation
- Calibrated Focus Scale in Feet
- T* Coating and Internal Light Traps
- Interchangeable Lens Mount
The ZEISS Lightweight Zoom LWZ.3 Lens in EF-Mount with focus markings in feet features a 21-100mm zoom range, making it a one-size-fits-all alternative for budget-constrained productions. The lens is optimized for digital cinematography whether on a DSLR or cinema camera, and will cover image sensors sizes up to Super 35mm.
- Super 35mm Coverage
- The lens covers up to a Super 35mm-size image sensor. This coverage also accommodates Academy 35 and APS-C formats.
- Focus Rotation
- The lens features nearly 300° of focus rotation that provides for extremely accurate focus pulls.
- Interchangeable Lens Mounts
- The interchangeable lens mount allows you to change the original mount your lens came in. Optionally available mounts are Sony E, Canon EF, Nikon F, and PL.
- Lens Coatings
- T* anti-reflex coating and internal light traps suppress flare for a sharp image with good contrast.
|Focal Length||21 - 100mm|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Horizontal Angle of View||MFT: 45 - 9° |
Super35: 61 - 14°
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||2.6' / 0.8 m|
|Optical Design||22 Elements in 18 Groups|
|Dimensions (W x H)||4.5 x 4.5" / 114.3 x 114.3 mm|
|Length||8.9" / 226 mm|
|Weight||4.4 lb / 2.0 kg|
|Package Weight||8.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.1 x 12.5 x 12.4"|