Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* ZE Lens for Canon EF Mount
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 1.00 LBS
Mail-in Rebate: $400.00 (Click link for instructions)
Price after Rebate: $1,722.00
Offer ends Dec 31, 2016
- 135mm Telephoto Prime Lens
- Fits Canon EF Mount Cameras
- Aperture Range: f/2-22
- Minimum Focus Distance of 2.62' (0.8 m)
- Apochromat Lens; Minimal Aberrations
- Nine Blade Circular Aperture
- Anti-reflective Coating
- Precise Manual Focus
- Compact Design; All-Metal Barrel
- A focal length of 135mm provides medium distance telephoto imaging and is also an oft-chosen length for portraiture.
- The maximum aperture of f/2 allows for substantial light gathering at faster shutter speeds and offers shallow depth of field.
- A nine-blade circular aperture contributes to attractive out-of-focus and transitional areas within the image.
- The lens design ensures consistent imaging performance throughout the entire focusing range as well as sharpness to the periphery of the image. Its minimum focusing distance is 2.62' (0.8 m).
- An "apochromat" lens built with anomalous partial dispersion glass, it will minimize chromatic aberrations for sharply detailed, high contrast images free of color artifacts.
- Anti-reflective lens coatings and a deep-black special lacquer treatment on the element's edges reduce reflections and the negative effects of stray light.
- A wide rotation angle of 268º enables precise manual focusing.