Voigtlander Ultra Wide-Heliar 12mm f/5.6 Aspherical III Lens
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 1.00 LBS
*NEW ITEM* COMING SOON
- Voigtlander VM Mount; for M-Mount Camera
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Rectilinear, Non-Fisheye Design
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6'
- Optimized for Use with Digital Cameras
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Rounded 10-Blade Diaphragm
Blending an impressive wide field of view with a rectilinear optical design, the_Ultra Wide-Heliar 12mm f/5.6 Aspherical III Lens_from_Voigtlander_is designed for 35mm film and full-frame digital M-mount cameras, and features an updated Heliar design to limit distortion and maintain consistent sharpness and illumination to suit mirrorless camera designs. One aspherical element is employed in the 12 elements, 10 groups optical design to control spherical aberrations and distortions throughout the aperture range. The lens also uses a manual focus design to permit fine-tuned control over focus placement, with a minimum focusing distance of 1.6', and a built-in petal-style lens hood is also featured to reduce flare and ghosting, as well as protect the front lens element.
- Ultra wide-angle 12mm f/5.6 lens provides a 121_ angle of view and is compatible with full-frame digital and 35mm film M-mount cameras.
- Rectilinear (non-fisheye) design maintains straight lines toward the periphery of the frame for a more realistic portrayal of architectural and other geometrically complex subjects.
- Updated Heliar optical design helps to maintain consistent peripheral illumination, eliminate color fringing, and reduce distortion; making it ideal for use with mirrorless digital cameras.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and improve clarity, sharpness, and resolution.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 1.6'.
- Built-in, non-removable lens hood helps to prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strongly lit conditions.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth quality of bokeh.
|Aperture||f/5.6 to f/22|
|Camera Mount Type||Voigtlander VM bayonet; compatible with all M-mount cameras and adapters|
|Angle of View||121_|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.6' / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||12 elements in 10 groups|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 2.3" / 64.8 x 58.4 mm|
|Weight||10 oz / 283 g|