- Micro Four Thirds System Lens
- 21mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to 16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Stepless, De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Manual Focus Design
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Lens Hood Included
With a 21mm equivalent focal length and an extremely fast f/0.95 maximum aperture, the Nokton 10.5mm f/0.95 Lens from Voigtlander offers Micro Four Thirds users a wide-angle lens well-suited for low-light still photography and video. The lens utilizes a pair of aspherical elements to reduce aberrations and distortions, as well as maintain a compact form factor. This manual focus, manual exposure prime lens also features the Selective Aperture Control System, which permits switching between a stepless, de-clicked aperture selection method and a traditional aperture control method with click stops. When set to the stepless setting, silent and smooth exposure adjustments can be made that are especially beneficial when recording video.
- Extremely bright and fast 10.5mm f/0.95 lens produces a 21mm equivalent focal length on Micro Four Thirds cameras.
- Selective Aperture Control System produces a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, which provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application. The aperture ring can also be configured to utilize traditional click stops for more intuitive tactile control over exposure settings.
- A pair of aspherical elements controls aberrations and distortions for greater sharpness and clarity.
- Fully manual focus and exposure lens features an all-metal lens barrel and a 10-blade diaphragm.
|Focal Length||10.5mm |
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 21 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/.95 |
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||93°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||6.69" (17 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:8.2|
|Elements/Groups||13 / 10|
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.03 x 3.24" (77 x 82.4 mm)|
|Weight||1.29 lb (586 g)|