Tokina Cinema 11-16mm T3.0 with Canon EF Mount
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 2.50 LBS
- Wide Angle Zoom Lens
- Covers APS-C and Super-35 Sensors
- Constant T3.0 Aperture
- Geared Focus, Aperture, and Zoom Rings
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements
- Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Min. Focus Distance of 13.78"
- Bayonet Mount Lens Hood Included
The Cinema 11-16mm T3.0 with Canon EF Mount is a wide-angle zoom lens for APS-C or Super-35 sized sensors and features a Canon EF lens mount. The lens uses the same distortion-free design and optical performance of Tokina's 11-16mm f/2.8mm DSLR lens, but puts it into an all-metal housing optimized for video and digital cinema use. The housing provides manual focus control with an easy-to-read distance scale and_a de-clicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls. The focus, aperture, and zoom rings all have standard 0.8 pitch gears for use with follow focus systems.
The Tokina 11-16mm T3.0 utilizes two super-low dispersion and two aspherical lens elements to produce images with high contrast and sharpness, while multi-layer coating help minimize flare and ghosting. A bayonet mount, petal-type lens hood is included.
- Ultra-wide angle T3.0 zoom lens
- Covers APS-C and Super-35 sized sensors
- 4K image sharpness
- Rugged all-metal lens housing
- 0.8 Pitch geared focus, aperture, and zoom rings
- 9-Blade aperture diaphragm
- 77mm Filter diameter
- Min. focus distance of 13.78"
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Focal Length||11 to 16 mm|
|Maximum Aperture||T3.0 (f/2.8)|
|Angle of View||104 to 84_ (with APS-C sized image sensor)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||13.78" (35 cm)|
|Zooming||Rotary zooming system|
|Optical Construction||13 Elements / 11 Groups|
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
|Dimensions (_ x L)||3.31 x 3.82" (84 x 97 mm)|
|Weight||23.99 oz (680 g)|