Tokina Cinema 1.6X Expander PL To PL
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 1.50 LBS
- Adapts PL Lens to PL-Mount Camera
- Compatible with Super35 Format Lenses
- Enlarges Image Circle by 1.6x
- For 6-8K HD Sensors up to 1.85"
- Seven Elements in Four Groups
- Aperture Compensation of 1.36 T-Stops
- Works Best with T2.0 or Larger Apertures
The PL to PL Mount 1.6X Expander from Tokina is designed to enable the use of Super35 format PL lenses with full-frame 6-8K HD PL-mount cameras. This expander enlarges the diameter of the image circle on the camera's sensor by a factor of 1.6x, suiting the lens for use with cameras with up to 1.85" sensors.
Constructed with seven elements in four groups, the 1.6X Expander features an aperture compensation of just 1.36 T-stops. This expander works best with lenses with T2.0 or larger apertures and when stopped down to T2.8 or less.
- Adapts Super35 format-compatible PL lenses for use on full-frame HD PL-mount cameras
- Compatible with 6K-8K cameras with image sensors up to 1.85"
- Designed with seven elements in four groups, enabling an aperture compensation of just 1.36 T-stops
- Performs best when used with lenses with a T2.0 or larger aperture and when stopped down to T2.8 or less
|Focal Length Multiplier||1.6x|
|Elements/Groups||7 x Elements |
4 x Groups
|Maximum Diameter||3.3" / 83 mm|
|Image Input||Maximum: 1.2" / 29.3 mm|
|Image Sensor Size||Maximum: 1.85" / 46.9 mm|
|Exposure Compensation||1.36 T-stops|
|Length||0.94" / 23.76 mm|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.6 oz / 0.3 kg|
|Package Weight||0.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.9 x 4.9 x 3.8"|