Tokina Canon EF to PL Mount 1.6X Expander
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 1.00 LBS
- Adapts Canon EF Lens to PL-Mount Camera
- Compatible with Super35 Format Lenses
- Enlarges Image Circle by 1.6x
- For 6-8K HD Sensors up to 1.85"
The Canon EF to PL Mount 1.6X Expander from Tokina is designed to enable the use of Super35 format Canon EF lenses with full-frame 6-8K HD PL-mount cameras. This expander enlarges the diameter of the image circle on the camera's sensor by a factor of 1.6x, suiting the lens for use with cameras with up to 1.85" sensors. This adapter is compatible with EF mount lenses that have a clearance of less than 20mm from the EF mount base to the tip of the EF bayonet. The adapter includes a Clearance Check tool for checking compatibility of the lens. The adapter is compatible with most EF lenses. It is not compatible with some EF-S series lenses". Also please correct exisitng description "The EF to PL Mount 1.6X Expander from Tokina is designed to enable the use of full-frame (43mm image circle) and APS-C (33mm image circle) format Canon EF and EF-S lenses with full-frame 6-8K PL-mount cameras. This expander enlarges the diameter of the image circle of the lens from 29.3mm to 46.7mm, suiting the lens for use with cameras with sensor sizes up to 46.7mm diagonal. The lens being adapted must have the T Stop set to T2 or higher (up to T22) for optimal image performance.
Constructed with seven elements in four groups, the 1.6X Expander features an aperture compensation of just 1.36 T-stops. This expander works best with lenses with T2.0 or larger apertures and when stopped down to T2.8 or less.
- Adapts Canon EF-mount lenses for use on full-frame HD PL-mount cameras
- Compatible with 6K-8K cameras with image sensors up to 1.85"
- Designed with seven elements in four groups, enabling an aperture compensation of just 1.36 T-stops
- Performs best when used with lenses with a T2.0 or larger aperture and when stopped down to T2.8 or less