- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40
- Four Aspherical & Two ED Elements
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6'
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
The E 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS LE Lens from Sony is significantly smaller and lighter than comparable lenses, and is a high magnification zoom lens perfect for a wide range of shooting situations with Sony's NEX series and APS-C format E-mount mirrorless cameras or camcorders. With a compact size, achieved in part by downsizing the autofocus motor and optical image stabilization unit, the lens offers a powerful mix of versatility and image quality. This is perfect for shooting where a light, compact camera and lens combination is ideal.
With the broad focal length coverage of the lens, from 18mm wide angle to 200mm telephoto, it is also an ideal high-magnification "travel" lens. With it, you can capture grand landscapes, charming portraits, and even sports and nature shots. Optical SteadyShot (OSS) technology aids in this by cutting down on blur caused by camera shake, reducing the reliance on high ISO settings when shooting in dark environments.
- 18-200mm Long 11x Zoom
- The broad focal length coverage of the lens, from 18mm to 200mm, makes it an ideal high-magnification "travel" lens for a wide range of photography. With the 35mm equivalent of a 27-300mm lens, users can easily capture wide open landscapes, portraits with softly blurred backgrounds, and more. The telephoto capability of the lens makes it a good option for sports and nature photography as well
- High imaging performance
- With two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements and four aspherical elements, the lens employs the same popular, circular aperture found in many A-lenses, enabling backgrounds to have beautifully round, defocused bokeh effects
- Optical SteadyShot Stabilization
- Equipped with Sony's Optical SteadyShot (OSS), the lens itself compensates for blur caused by camera shake no matter what camera it is attached to. In addition to reducing blur for normal handheld photography, Optical SteadyShot also reduces reliance on high ISO settings when shooting in dark environments