SLR Magic APO HyperPrime CINE 50mm T2.1 Lens (PL Mount with EF-Mount Adatper)
- SLR Magic
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 3.30 LBS
- Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- 44mm Image Circle
- T2.1 to T22 Aperture Range
- Suitable for 6K Resolution Sensors
- Cine-Style Focus and Iris Gears
- 300° Focus Rotation
- Internal Focus, Non-Rotating Front
- 95mm Front Diameter
- PL Mount with EF-Mount Adatper
A cine-style lens that covers full-frame sensors, the SLR Magic APO HyperPrime CINE 50mm T2.1 Lens projects a 44mm image circle and is suitable for use with select cameras that have a 6K sensor. It features cine-style focus and iris gears and an internal focus design that allows you to pull focus without the length of the lens changing. This makes it well-suited for use with rod-mounted lens accessories and matte boxes.
The 300° of focus rotation provides for precise focus pulls especially when working at close focus. The lens focuses in the industry standard direction and has a 95mm front diameter. The front of the lens does not rotate as you change focus, which may allow for the use of clip-on matte boxes and sunshades (depending on weight) as well as polarizing filters. The lens incorporates an ARRI PL mount that provides a simple, strong, and highly reliable mount. An EF-mount adapter is included for compatibility with popular cinema cameras, DSLR cameras, and mirrorless cameras.
- The lens covers full-frame sensors.
- Internal Focus
- The internal focus design allows you to pull focus without the length of the lens changing. This is especially important when working with rod-mounted lens accessories such as follow focus units so that the gears remain engaged as focus changes. The consistent lens length also makes using a rod-mounted matte box simpler, as there is no concern for pushing into or pulling out of the matte box, and you don't need a bellows-style anti-reflection ring.
- Industry Standard Focus and Iris Gears
- Built-in iris and focus gears follow industry standards, allowing you to work with optional follow focus units and lens gear motors.
- 300° of Lens Rotation
- 300° of focus rotation enables precise focus adjustment, especially as you focus close to the lens.
|Lens Mount||ARRI PL|
|Image Circle||44.0 mm|
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||24" / 31 cm|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch |
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Front Diameter||95 mm|
|Filter Thread||58 mm|
|Length||3.7" / 9.4 cm|
|Weight||2.4 lb / 1.1 kg|
|Package Weight||3.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.5 x 6.0 x 6.0"|