Sigma 50-100mm T2 High-Speed Zoom (PL Mount)
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 5.50 LBS
- Covers Super 35mm Sensors
- 28.4mm Image Circle
- Internal Focus Design
- 180° Focus Barrel Rotation
- T2 Max Aperture, Clickless 9-Bladed Iris
- Lens Scale Marked in Feet
- 95mm Front Lens Diameter
- Removable Lens Support Foot
The Sigma 50-100mm T2 Cine High-Speed Zoom Lens with a PL mount and with focus scales marked in feet provides an image circle that covers Super 35mm-sized sensors. It features a maximum T-stop of 2, and the aperture does not ramp over the zoom range. It shares common lens gear positions with the other lens in the Sigma High Speed Zoom lineup, which makes for rapid lens changes.
The 9-bladed iris provides round out of focus highlights for a natural-looking bokeh. The lens barrel features 180° of rotation from close focus to infinity, and the zoom barrel rotates 160°, and the clickless iris ring features 60° of rotation. All three lens control rings are geared with cine-standard 0.8 Mod gears and the focus scale is marked in feet. The front of the lens is 95mm in diameter with a removable 1/4"-20 support foot that helps support the lens with the aid of a 1/4"-20 rod-mounted lens support (not included).
- Color Balance
- All of the lenses in the lineup are designed to comply with SIGMA's CCI standard simplifying when intercutting between lenses.
- Dust-Proof and Splash-Proof Design
- Sharing the same dust-proof and splash-proof construction as the SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM__Sports, each ring and mount is sealed to prevent water and dust from entering.
- All Metal Body Construction
- The lens body is made completely of metal to stand up to the rigors of the production day.
- Lens Markings
- The main lens markings are in luminous paint for easy visibility in low light situations. The intermediate markings are laser-engraved for durability. The focus and zoom markings are readable from either side of the lens.
- Lens Front
- The lens features a 95mm front diameter for compatibility with a wide variety of matte boxes and incorporates an 82mm front filter thread.
- Lens Gears
- All three lens gears are standard 0.8 Mod and feature a damper that eliminates metallic sounds when you reach the end of the lens travel.
- Support Foot
- The lens includes a removable support foot.
|Focal Length||50 to 100mm|
|Lens Mount||ARRI PL|
|Image Circle||28.4 mm|
|Horizontal Angle of View||Super35: 27.6 to 14.0° |
APS-C (1.5x): 26.7 to 13.5°
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||3.17' / 96.5 cm|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch |
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Zoom: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Front Diameter||95 mm|
|Filter Thread||82 mm|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||1/4"-20|
|Length||6.58" / 167.2 mm|
|Weight||4.0 lb / 1830.0 g|
|Package Weight||5.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.7 x 6.9 x 6.8"|