- Nikon F Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilization
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15"
- Lens Hood Included
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
An all-in-one zoom for APS-C cameras, the 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM Contemporary Lens from Sigma provides users of Nikon F-mount cameras with an extremely versatile focal length equivalent of 27-450mm. This version also offers optical image stabilization for reducing the effects of camera shake at longer focal lengths and slower shutter speeds. The lens also has a maximum aperture range of f/3.5-6.3 and benefits from the inclusion of one SLD and four FLD elements. Additionally, a Super Multi-Layer coating on the elements results in less flare and improved contrast.
Utilizing a Hyper Sonic Motor for autofocus ensures quick, quiet, and accurate focusing, all the way to the lens' minimum focus distance of just 15". A lens hood is included with the lens and it is compatible with Sigma's USB Dock for installing firmware updates and adjusting focus.
- Lens construction with 17 elements in 13 groups
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting for higher contrast images
- "F" Low Dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to flourite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for minimizing chromatic aberration as well as clearer and sharper imagery
- Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements assist in providing greater clarity and contrast to an image
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:3 or 1:2 with optional AML72-01 close-up lens
- Features a front 72mm filter thread
- Eligible for Sigma's Mount Conversion Service