Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens for Canon EF Mount
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 4.00 LBS
Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
Standard Gearing for Focus and Iris
Dual Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
"De-Clicked" Aperture Ring
Hybrid Aspherical Lenses
Manual Focus and Aperture
Removable Lens Hood
Accepts 72mm Threaded Filter Rings_
Utilizing a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens the_Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens_answers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. The lens comes in Canon EF Mount and it features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Rokinon Cine DS lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
This 85mm lens produces a 28.3_ angle-of-view when used with a full-frame sensor camera or a 35mm SLR. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of 3'6" from the lens. A removable lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box and the lens's threaded front accepts 72mm filter rings.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are color matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings. Each lens in the Rokinon DS series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- "Declicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A removable lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
- The lens opens up to T1.5, providing the capability for low light shooting or creating extremely shallow depth of field.
|Aperture||Maximum: T1.5 |
|Lens Mount||Canon EF Mount|
|Lens Construction||9 glass elements in 7 groups|
|Minimum Focus Distance||42" (106.7 cm)|
|Angle of View||Full-Frame: 28.3_ |
|Dimensions||2.94" / 74.7 mm|
|Weight||20.5 oz / 580 g|