Rokinon 85mm f/1.8 Lens for Canon EF-M
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 0.80 LBS
- EF-M-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 136mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- One High Refractive Index Element
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Non-Rotating 62mm Filter Mount
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
A desirable telephoto for Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras, the 85mm f/1.8 Lens from Rokinon pairs a sleek form factor with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture for depth of field control and greater versatility in difficult lighting conditions. The optical design features one extra-low dispersion element, which reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing, and one high refractive index element to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to boost contrast by suppressing lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, the lens has a manual focus design for precise focusing down to 2.1' and a nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce imagery with a high degree of clarity and color fidelity.
- A high refractive index element is used to control spherical aberrations and distortions in order to realize higher sharpness and accurate rendering.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to all lens elements in order to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- This manual focus lens has a non-rotating 62mm front filter mount to better enable the use of polarizing, graduated ND, and other filter types that require precise positioning.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||85mm |
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 136 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.8 |
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF-M|
|Angle of View||18°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.13' / 65 cm|
|Magnification||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.66 x 3.17" / 67.5 x 80.6 mm|
|Weight||12.13 oz / 344 g|