- Micro Four Thirds System
- 70-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- One Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Nano Surface Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- POWER Optical Image Stabilization
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Spanning a convenient 70-200mm equivalent focal length range, the Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 II POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is a telephoto zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Working in conjunction with the versatile portrait-length to telephoto focal length range is a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture that benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions as well as affords notable control over depth of field. A pair of extra-low dispersion elements and one Ultra extra-low dispersion element are featured within the optical design, to reduce fringing and chromatic aberrations, and a Nano Surface Coating has also been applied to suppress ghosting and flare for improved contrast and color fidelity. Complementing the advanced optical design, this lens also features POWER Optical Image Stabilization, which is compatible with Dual I.S., and a linear autofocus motor that offers quick, quiet, and near-silent focusing performance to suit video and stills applications. Additionally, this 35-100mm lens also sports a dust, splash, and freezeproof physical design to enable working in trying environmental conditions.
- Telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 70-200mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and one Ultra extra-low dispersion element combine to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers fast AF performance that is also precise, smooth, and near-silent to benefit both stills and video applications.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||35 - 100mm |
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 70 - 200 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/2.8 |
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||34° - 13°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.79' (85 cm)|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.65 x 3.93" (67.4 x 99.9 mm)|
|Weight||12.59 oz (357 g)|