- Micro Four Thirds System
- 60mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer
- Maximum Magnification: 1:1
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 4.1"
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Designed for close-up shooting, the LUMIX G MACRO 30mm f/2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. from Panasonic is a 60mm-equivalent prime lens designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless digital cameras. Its macro capabilities enable a minimum focusing distance of 4.1" along with a 1:1 magnification ratio for life-size imaging of nearby subjects. One aspherical element helps to control chromatic aberrations and distortions and a multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and lens flare for increased contrast and color fidelity.
In addition to the optical performance, the lens also features a MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.), which compensates for the effects of camera shake for sharper hand-held shooting. A stepping AF motor and internal focusing design offer fast, smooth, and near-silent focusing performance and the rounded 7-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Prime 30mm portrait-length lens provides a 60mm equivalent focal length with Micro Four Thirds cameras.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over the focusing position.
- Macro design provides a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio and a minimum focusing distance of 4.1" for working with close-up subjects.
- One aspherical element helps to reduce chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Multi-layer coating controls lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and neutral colors.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance and functions at a 240 fps signal transfer rate for fast, responsive use.
- MEGA O.I.S. minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper hand-held shooting.
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||30mm |
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on Micro Four Thirds Format Focal Length: 60 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/2.8 |
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||40°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.13" (10.5 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.31 x 2.50" (58.8 x 63.5 mm)|
|Weight||6.35 oz (180 g)|