- Micro Four Thirds System
- Fast f/1.7 Maximum Aperture
- Aperture Range: f/1.7-16
- 20mm Focal Length (35mm Equiv: 40mm)
- 2 Aspherical Elements
- 7 Rounded Diaphragm Blades
- Multi-Coated Elements
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 7.87"
- Durable Metal Mount and Body
- 46mm Filter Diameter
The silver LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens from Panasonic is an extremely compact, pancake-style prime lens in the Micro Four Thirds system. It is compatible with Panasonic LUMIX G digital cameras. The lens has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 40mm and a fast f/1.7 maximum aperture that offers great low-light performance. The 7-blade rounded aperture produces pleasing bokeh in the out-of-focus regions of images.
Two aspherical elements minimize both distortion and chromatic aberration. The lens supports the Contrast AF system for high precision auto focusing. Multi-coated elements minimize ghosting and flare to further enhance image quality, and minimum focusing distance is 7.87". The 20mm f/1.7 II features a durable metal mount and body, as well as a 46mm filter diameter.
- Compact, pancake-style prime lens in the Micro Four Thirds system, designed for Panasonic LUMIX G digital cameras
- Features a 35mm equivalent focal length of 40mm and a fast f/1.7 maximum aperture that offers great low-light performance
- The 7-blade rounded aperture diaphragm creates pleasing bokeh in out-of-focus areas
- Dual aspherical elements reduce distortion and chromatic aberration
- Supports the Contrast AF system for highly precise autofocus. Continuous Auto Focus (AFC) does not work for still image capture but is usable when recording video
- Multi-coated elements minimize ghosting and flare
- Has a minimum focusing distance of 7.87"
- Sturdy metal mount and body
- Accepts 46mm filters
|Focal Length||20mm |
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 40 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.7 |
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||57°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87" (20 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:8|
|Filter Thread||Front:46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.48 x 1.00" (63 x 25.5 mm)|
|Weight||3.07 oz (87 g)|