- L-Mount Teleconverter
- 1.4x Magnification Factor
- Two Ultra-High Refractive Index Elements
- Communication Between Lens and Camera
- Maintains Metering, Autofocus, and OIS
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Compatible with Select L-Mount Lenses
Extend the reach of select L-mount lenses with the DMW-STC14 Lumix S 1.4x Teleconverter from Panasonic. This teleconverter magnifies the image by 1.4x and retains full communication between the lens and camera body, enabling metering, autofocus, and image stabilization as well as the transmission of Exif data. Its optical design incorporates a pair of ultra-high refractive index elements, too, in order to maintain high sharpness and accurate rendering. Additionally, the teleconverter has a weather-sealed construction that reduces the chances of dust, water, or even the cold from affecting performance.
- Lumix S PRO 70-200mm f/4 O.I.S.
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 4 Groups|
|Light Loss||1 Stop|
|Length||1.09" / 27.6 mm|
|Diameter||2.57" / 65.3 mm|
|Weight||6.35 oz / 180 g|