KIPON Elegant 50mm f/2.4 Lens for Nikon Z
- 50mm/f2.4 for NIKON Z
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 1.10 LBS
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/16
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Focus Distance Scales
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2'
- Durable All-Metal Construction
- Six-Blade Diaphragm
A normal-length prime designed for Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras, the Elegant 50mm f/2.4 from Kipon is built to be compact and lightweight, as well as durable and reliable for long-term use. Its slim form factor houses an optical design that includes six elements in six groups that produces a classic image quality, and the manual focus operation permits working with subjects as close as 2' away. The all-metal construction realizes a rugged physical design, and the lens barrel's exterior also incorporates both depth of field and focusing distance scales for more accurate focus control.
- Normal-length prime is designed for use with FX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
- Simple six elements, six groups optical design provides a classic image quality that is also well-suited to use on current image sensors.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2' away.
- Engraved focus distance and depth of field scales benefit working with pre-focus and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
- Six diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- All-metal construction realizes a physically durable design that is also lightweight and easy to handle.
- Focus ring has a 108° throw and the aperture ring has a 76° angle of rotation.
- Exterior diameter of 58mm is consistent throughout the entire Elegant lens lineup.
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Angle of View||46.8°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.97' / 60 cm|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.28 x 3.27" / 58 x 83 mm|
|Weight||11.3 oz / 320 g|
|Package Weight||1.055 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.7 x 4.7 x 4.7"|