Fujinon ZK14-35mm T2.9 Cabrio Premier Lens (PL Mount)
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 9.00 LBS
- PL Mount 14-35mm Zoom Lens
- T2.9 Maximum Aperture with 9 Iris Blades
- 31.5mm Diameter Image Circle
- Removable ENG-Style Digital Drive
- Standard 0.8 Film Pitch Gears
- Power and Control Connections to Camera
- LDS and /i Technology Lens Data
- 200 Degree Focus Rotation
- Macro Focus Function
- Flange Focal Distance Adjustment
The Fujinon ZK14-35mm T2.9 Cabrio Premier Lens is a wide to telephoto zoom lens for Super 35mm cameras, and it features a PL mount. The focus, zoom, and iris barrels are geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the removable ENG-style digital drive unit. The rear PL mount features electrical contacts for sharing Arri LDS and Cooke /i Technology lens data with the camera.
The detachable drive unit is an ENG-style hand grip with a zoom rocker switch, 16-bit encoding, and an interface for remote control via a wired or wireless controller from Fujinon or other compatible, third party manufacturers. When the drive unit is attached to the lens, a digital auto-aligning system quickly and accurately calibrates it to the zoom, focus, and iris gears. Power is provided by either an external connector or the PL mount's "hot shoe" interface.
- T2.9 to T22 aperture with 9 iris blades for natural looking bokeh
- The 31.5mm diameter image circle covers up to Super 35mm sensors
- Detachable, ENG-style, digital drive unit with zoom rocker switch
- The lens can be controlled using available cinema industry controllers, as well as available Fujinon wired and wireless controllers.
- Industry standard 0.8 film pitch gears for focus, zoom, and iris control
- Power and data/control connections to the camera via the rear PL mount "hot shoe"
- 16-bit encoding supports sharing LDS and /i Technology lens data with the camera
- The barrel markings in metric or imperial measurements are switchable in the field
- Glow-in-the-dark barrel markings make it easier to read measurements
- 200° focus barrel rotation and 120° zoom rotation
- The lens has back focus (flange distance) adjustment mechanism built into the PL mount.
- Macro focus function available
|Focal Length||14 - 35mm|
|Lens Mount||ARRI PL|
|Image Circle||31.5 mm|
|Diagonal Angle of View||Super35: 88 - 42°|
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||2' / 0.6 m|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch |
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Zoom: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Focus Scales||Metric, Imperial|
|Dimensions (W x H)||4.5 x 4.5" / 114.3 x 114.3 mm|
|Length||3.1" / 231 mm|
|Weight||6.4 lb / 2.9 kg|
|Package Weight||8.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.4 x 9.9 x 9.0"|