- PL Mount 20-120mm Zoom Lens
- T3.5 Maximum Aperture with 9 Iris Blades
- 31.5mm Diameter Image Circle
- Optional ENG-Style Digital Drive
- Standard 0.8 Film Pitch Gears
- 200° Focus Rotation
- Macro Focus Function
- Flange Focal Distance Adjustment
This Fujinon XK20-120mm T3.5 Cabrio Lens is the lens only and does not include the servo zoom unit, which you can source separately. It is a wide-to-telephoto zoom lens for Super35 cameras and features a PL mount. The focus, zoom, and iris barrels are geared with standard 0.8 Mod gears, which provides an interface for the optional ENG-style digital drive unit.
The rear PL mount features electrical contacts for sharing ARRI LDS and Cooke /i Technology lens data with the camera; however, you need the optional digital drive unit to activate these contacts. An included rectangular lens hood provides flare protection and is useful for run-and-gun or ENG-style shooting. A removable lens support is included with the lens.
- T3.5 to T22 aperture with nine iris blades for attractive bokeh.
- Industry-standard 0.8 film Mod gears for focus, zoom, and iris control.
- Power and data/control connections to the camera via connectors in the rear of the lens.
- 16-bit encoding supports sharing LDS and /i Technology lens data with the camera.
- The barrel markings are imperial measurements.
- Luminous barrel markings make it easier to read measurements.
- 200° focus barrel rotation and 120° zoom rotation.
- No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance.
- Macro focus function available.
Optional Drive Unit
The optional detachable drive unit is an ENG-style handgrip with a zoom rocker switch, 16-bit encoding, and an interface for remote control via a wired or wireless controller from Fujinon or other compatible, third party manufacturers. When the drive unit is attached to the lens, a digital auto-aligning system quickly and accurately calibrates it to the zoom, focus, and iris gears.
- Power is provided by either an external connector or the PL mount's interface.
- LDS and i/Technology Lens Data contacts in the PL mount become active
|Image Circle||Covers 24.84 x 13.97 mm|
|Focal Length||20 - 120mm|
|Aperture||Max: T3.5 |
|M.O.D. From Image Plane||3.8" / 9.7 cm|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.8' / 85 cm|
|Object Dimensions at M.O.D. (16:9)||20 mm: 43.7 x 24.6" / 110.9 x 62.4 cm |
120 mm: 7.2 x 4.0" / 182.0 x 102.0 mm
|Angular Field of View (16:9)||20 mm: 63°41' × 38°30' |
120 mm: 11°49' × 6°40'
|Dimensions||4.5 x 8.9" / 114.0 x 226.0 mm|
|Weight||5.3 lb / 2.4 kg|
|Package Weight||9.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.9 x 12.1 x 10.3"|