FUJIFILM GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 2.10 LBS
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Fluorine-Coated Front Element
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
- Command Position on Aperture Ring
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
A sleek and versatile normal-length prime, the GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR from FUJIFILM is a 50mm equivalent lens for the G-mount GFX camera system. Its 10 elements, eight groups optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy throughout the aperture range. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. Additionally, a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- Standard-length prime lens offers a 50mm equivalent focal length to realize a normal field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- The optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- The front optical group is used for focusing to Minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the focusing range.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM G|
|Angle of View||46.9°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.31 x 2.80" / 84 x 71 mm|
|Weight||14.3 oz / 405 g|
|Package Weight||2.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.5 x 6.5 x 5.7"|