FUJIFILM GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 2.40 LBS
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One Aspherical Element, Two ED Elements
- Nano GI Coating
- Internal Focusing System
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
- Command Position on Aperture Ring
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Offering a versatile wide-angle perspective, the GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR from FUJIFILM is a 36mm equivalent lens for the G-mount GFX camera system. With a slightly wider-than-normal field of view, this lens is ideal for everyday shooting and its f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions. Its optical design incorporates one aspherical element and two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. A Nano GI coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. Contributing to its flexibility, the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. Additionally, a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- General wide-angle prime lens offers a 36mm equivalent focal length to realize a comfortable field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- One aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and clear rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Nano GI coating Minimizes lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An internal focusing mechanism affords quick autofocus performance, maintains the overall length of the lens during operation, and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Brass lens mount is durable and rigid for long-lasting use and mounting accuracy.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM G|
|Angle of View||62.6°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.31 x 3.46" / 84 x 88 mm|
|Weight||1.1 lb / 490 g|
|Package Weight||2.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.2 x 6.6 x 5.8"|