Formatt Hitech 95mm Firecrest Ultraslim Nonstackable Circular Polarizer Filter
- Formatt Hitech
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 0.50 LBS
Minimize Reflections and Glare
Reduces Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
Enhances Color and Tonal Saturation
15-Layer Firecrest Multi-Coating
Neutral Results Across All Spectrums
Hydrophobic and Scratch-Resistant
Schott Superwite Glass, Aluminum Ring, 7.5mm-Thick_
Featuring a unique 15-layer multi-coated design, the_Formatt-Hitech 95mm Firecrest UltraSlim Circular Polarizer Filter_helps to reduce reflections and glare as well as increase the overall saturation of an image. This unique polarizer filter is characterized by the advanced Firecrest coating, which offers full attenuation of UV light for increased clarity and contrast, as well as a marked reduction in surface reflections and protection against scratching.
A polarizing filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
The UltraSlim aluminum alloy filter ring measures 7.5mm-thick and its slim design helps to minimize the likelihood of vignetting. This filter features front threads for stacking additional filters or attaching a lens cap.
Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90_ from the sun.
- The 15-layer Firecrest coating has been applied directly to the filter glass by way of a vacuum-formed, hard-coated, electrolytic process. The multi-coating is water- and scratch-resistance for greater overall durability.
- Firecrest coating attenuates UV contamination, as well as surface reflections, for increased contrast, clarity, and acuity.
- Schott Superwite glass is used in order to maintain clear image quality and high light transmission.
- The aluminum alloy UltraSlim filter ring measures 7.5mm-thick and features front threads for stacking additional filters.
|Size||95 mm (0.3" / 7.5 mm-thick)|
|Filter Factor||About 2.5 (1.3 stops)|
|Effect||Reduce/eliminate reflections and haze and improve color and tonal saturation|
|Construction||Schott Superwite glass |
Aluminum alloy filter ring