- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- General Protective Filter
- 15-Layer Firecrest Multi-Coating
- Hydrophobic and Scratch-Resistant
- Optical Glass, Aluminum Ring
- Stackable Filter Ring, 5.5mm-Thick
Designed to minimize the effects of UV light, the Formatt-Hitech 77mm Firecrest SuperSlim UV MC Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to reduce bluish casts and haze as well as improve contrast and clarity when photographing outdoors. This unique filter also features a 15-layer Firecrest coating, which further serves to minimize surface reflections and maintain light transmission for consistent color accuracy and image acuity. Additionally, a UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times for protection against accidental impacts or scratching to the lens.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for maintained image quality and is set in an aluminum filter ring. The SuperSlim ring measures 5.5mm-thick and its slim design helps to minimize the likelihood of vignetting. This filter features front threads to permit stacking of additional filters or the attachment of a lens cap.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- The 15-layer Firecrest coating has been applied directly to the filter glass by way of a vacuum-formed, hard-coated, electrolytic process. The multi-coating is water- and scratch-resistance for greater overall durability.
- Firecrest coating attenuates UV contamination, as well as surface reflections, for consistent light transmission and acuity.
- Optical glass is used in order to maintain clear image quality with high contrast and color fidelity.
- The aluminum alloy SuperSlim filter ring measures 5.5mm-thick and features front threads for stacking additional filters.
|1 (0 Stop)
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet
|0.20" / 5.1 mm
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|4.4 x 4.4 x 0.9"