Formatt Hitech 67mm Firecrest SuperSlim UV 400 Filter
- Formatt Hitech
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 0.20 LBS
Designed to eliminate UV contamination up to 400nm, the Formatt-Hitech 67mm Firecrest SuperSlim UV 400 Filter is specially designed for use when photographing at high altitudes and in snow, and serves to reduce bluish casts and haze as well as increase contrast and clarity. This unique filter also features a 15-layer Firecrest coating, which further serves to minimize surface reflections and maintain light transmission for consistent color accuracy and image acuity. Additionally, a UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times for protection against accidental impacts or scratching to the lens.
This filter is constructed from Schott Superwite glass for maintained image quality and is set in an aluminum filter ring. The SuperSlim ring measures 5.5mm-thick and its slim design helps to minimize the likelihood of vignetting. This filter features front threads to permit stacking of additional filters or the attachment of a lens cap.
- Absorbs UV wavelengths up to 400nm and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- The 15-layer Firecrest coating has been applied directly to the filter glass by way of a vacuum-formed, hard-coated, electrolytic process. The multi-coating is water- and scratch-resistance for greater overall durability.
- Firecrest coating attenuates UV contamination, as well as surface reflections, for increased contrast, clarity, and acuity.
- Schott Superwite glass is used in order to maintain clear image quality and high light transmission.
- The aluminum alloy SuperSlim filter ring measures 5.5mm-thick and features front threads for stacking additional filters.
|Filter Factor||1 (0 Stop)|
|Circular Size||67 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||67 mm|
|Filter Thickness||0.20" / 5.1 mm|
|Package Weight||0.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.4 x 4.4 x 0.9"|