- Use in Video for Film Look
- Reduces Contrast
- Increases Shadow Detail
- High Quality Schott Glass
Formatt Low Contrast Filters_are used when the sun is too bright and the shadows too dark and it is difficult to get good detail in both at the same time. Formatt Low Contrast Filters reduce contrast by allowing more shadow detail.
Formatt, a company with three generations of professional filter-making experience produces every filter to the highest technical standards. The finest materials, together with state of-the-art production technology have resulted in a standard of optical excellence unmatched anywhere else.
Note:_Formatt Low Contrast Filters are available in strengths from 1/8 to 5 with 5 having the greatest effect
- Brings back detail into deepest black
- Creates muted pastel colors
- Ideal when used in combination with other filters; for example, when used with a 0.3 Neutral Density (one-stop), you can maintain your depth of field for sharpness of image while reducing excessive highlight brightness and subtly lightening shadows
- Each filter is manufactured from Schott Water White Clear Optical Glass
- Absolute consistency in color and density to Kodak Wratten standards
- Precision grinding and polishing result in unbeatable optical flatness allowing use on even ultra-long focal length lenses
- Filter edges are protected with a unique frame for maximum protection and easy handling