Special Order Item, Availability Varies.
This is the lens only without ASU.
Full price - 22,999.00
Pre-order deposit is non-refundable.
- 2.7x zoom range with a telephoto position of 130mm in an extremely compact form factor
- Constant aperture T3 throughout the entire zoom range
- Enhanced image circle to Ultra S35 up to 34.6mm. Fully covers RED 8K Helium sensor
- Compact and very light (1.95kg / 4.3lbs). Ideal for handheld, Steadicam, compact gimbals, remote heads, drones.
- Superb image quality with minimal aberration
- Color reproduction matches the highly acclaimed Optimo lens series
- Extremely well controlled distortion
- Internal focus, minimal breathing
- Precise and ergonomic focus ring with scale rotation of 320 degrees with over 20 precise focus witness marks
- Compatible Angénieux Servo Unit (integrated motors for FTZ remote control through industry standard control systems)
- Compatible with Optimo 1.4x and 2x extenders ( 67-182mm at T4.2 with 1.4x, 96-260mm at T6 with 2x)
- Precise and rugged travelling of the zoom and focus groups using Angeneiux classic rod mechanical guiding system
- Suited for extreme production environment ( temperature range from -20°C to +45°C)
- Available in PL mount. Easily interchangeable to Panavision PV, Canon EF mounts
Similar to the classic Angenieux 15-40mm Optimo but with a modern optical design tailored for digital sensors, the 16-40mm Optimo Style is n excellent option for many productions including 4K TV. A lightweight, versatile option great for steadicam and run-n-gun style shooting, the Optimo Style 16-40mm offers superb image quality and a fast T2.8 aperture. Available in PL mount with optional Nikon F or Canon EF mount kits.
|Coverage||Super 35, APS-C|
|Lens Mount||PL, EF, PV|
|Min. Focus||3' 1"|