- Provides 2.2x Magnification
- Improves Viewing in Bright Sunlight
- Magnetic Quick Release Mounting Frame
- Vacuum Cemented Achromatic Lenses
- Anti-Reflective Coating
- Right or Left Eye Viewing
- Accepts 37mm Diameter Diopter Lenses
The Kinotehnik LCDVF169D 3" LCD Viewfinder is a loupe for select Panasonic and Sony cameras. It features a pair of vacuum cemented achromatic lenses with anti-reflective coating. It provides 2.2x magnification and allows the camera's LCD screen to be viewed even in bright, sunny outdoor conditions. The LCDVF169D features a magnetic quick release mount that is designed to enable quick attachment and removal without incurring any wear and tear.
Panasonic: LX100, GF1/2, GH1/2, DMC-GF3/GF5,
Sony: Alpha a6000, NEX-3/5/5N/5R/7/C3
- Blocks all ambient light and magnifies the LCD screen by 220% to aid in focusing.
- Magnetic quick release frame adheres around the LCD screen.
- Cushioned micro-fiber eyecup designed to maximize operator comfort and help reduce condensation.
- 37mm threading allows you to attach optional diopter correction lenses.
- Eyecup rotates 180° to suit either right or left eye operation.
- Detachable lanyard keeps the LCDVF169D handy when not in use.
|Objective Lens Diameter||1.6" / 40 mm |
37mm threading for diopter correction lenses
|Material||Body: Impact-resistant ABS |
Eyecup: Silicone rubber
Eye Cushion: Microfiber
Camera Mount: Galvanized and powder coated metal shield
|Weight||3.84 oz / 110 g|
|Package Weight||0.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.6 x 4.4 x 3.5"|