- Single Support Rail Design
- Aluminum Jib Arm Construction
- 10 lb Load Capacity
- 5.5' Fulcrum to Camera Platform Distance
Suitable for use with cameras weighing under ten pounds, the KC-Lite 8.0 Camera Crane is a lightweight jib that features the same attention to detail and construction that Kessler Crane is known for. The single support rail design is portable and breaks down into two four-foot sections for transport or storage. Made from aluminum, the jib can support up to ten pounds of camera and accessories, 30 pounds of counterweight, while only weighing 12.5 pounds itself.
The jib's support arm and control arm are each assembled using the included locking knobs and coupler bar. Once assembled, the jib has a length 5.5' from the camera platform to the jib's fulcrum, and you can move the jib through 11' of vertical movement. Mounting to your tripod's camera plate, the jib takes advantage of your tripod system for both support and movement, so make sure you mount it to a tripod that can comfortably support the weight of the jib, your camera, and counterweights. An optional brake assembly can be added to lock the jib in place, and the available short tip assembly replaces the standard length front of the jib, creating a shorter length jib, useful in tight spaces.
- The jib arm mounts on your tripod system, which allows you to move your camera through smooth vertical and horizontal arcs for graceful cinematic camera moves. The control arm allows you to tilt the camera while it is traveling through its arc. This allows you to tilt the camera independently of the jib action.
- The jib is made from 6061 aluminum, so it is both strong and lightweight, and it breaks down into two easily transported sections without requiring tools.
- A black non-reflective powder coat finish resists corrosion and wear.
- Tripod head and legs are not included and must be sourced separately. Please be sure that your tripod head and legs can safely support a minimum of 52.5 pounds
|Capacity||Up to 10 lb / 4.5 kg|
|Length||Folded: 4' / 1.2 m |
Extended: 8' / 244 cm
|Distance Information||5.5' / 1.7 m from fulcrum to camera|
|Vertical Travel||11' / 3 m|
|Counter Weight||Slip-on-type |
Max: 30.0 lb / 13.6 kg
|Dimensions||101 x 8 x 8" / 257 x 20 x 20 cm|
|Weight||12.5 lb / 5.6 kg|
|Package Weight||15.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||48 x 8.5 x 8"|