- Covers Full-Frame Sensor Size
- 43.3mm Image Circle, PL Mount
- Aperture Range: T2.6 to T22
- Luminous Focus Marks in Feet
The IRIX 15mm T2.6 Cine Lens (PL, Imperial Feet) is a fast, ultra-wide-angle lens, designed for a variety of lighting conditions. The lens combines functionality, stunning visuals, and outstanding performance with fully weather-sealed construction.
Irix 15mm is an unique lens with short focal length, wide aperture, and excellent parameters which allow both amateur and professional cinematographers to discover new areas of creativity.
Designed for up to 8K cine-style image capture, the PL mount 15mm T2.6 Cine Lens from IRIX incorporates multiple internal and external design features. This compact 15mm lens will produce a classic wide-angle look and is compatible with full-frame 35, Super35, RED DRAGON 6K, ARRI ALEXA, APS-C, Micro Four Thirds, Super 16, and additional sensors. External features include a 95mm front diameter, 0.8 MOD gears, luminous focus marks in feet, and a detachable 1/4"-20 support foot.
Internally, nine blades produce smooth, rounded bokeh, and four seals protect against inclement weather and dust. To help eliminate aberrations and distortion, the IRIX 15mm T2.6 Cine Lens is constructed with 15 optical elements including three HRI (high refractive index), two ED (extra-low dispersion), and two ASP (aspherical) elements. An adaptive focus ring delivers smooth focusing whether used manually or with a lens motor. This lightweight, aluminum/magnesium alloy lens has 180° of focus and 75° of iris rotation, and an 86mm front filter thread. The Canon EF-mount 15mm T2.6 Cine Lens includes a lens hood in addition to front and rear caps.
- Wide 15mm focal length with PL lens mount
- 43.3mm image circle covers up to full-frame format sensors
- 9-blade iris for smooth, rounded bokeh
- Cine-style 0.8 MOD geared focus and aperture rings
- HR and ED elements help reduce or eliminate spherical aberration
- Industry-standard 95mm front diameter
- Luminous markings in feet
- Sealed against rain and dust
- Focus ring adapts smoothly between manual and motor control
|Image Circle||43.3 mm|
|Horizontal Angle of View||Super35: 79.4°
APS-C (1.5x): 76.5°
APS-C (1.6x): 73°
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Front Diameter||95 mm|
|Filter Thread||86 mm|
|Lens Support||Lens Support Foot with 1/4"-20 Mounting Thread|
|Length||3.5" / 89 mm|
|Weight||1.97 lb / 895 g|
|Package Weight||3.105 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9 x 5.3 x 5.2"|