- Mounts onto Back of Sony FX9 Camera
- Two Unregulated D-Tap Outputs
- Converts Battery Output to 19.5 VDC
- Capable of Hot-Swap with BP-U Battery
- Low-Voltage Alarm LED
- For V-Mount Batteries like Imicro Series
Power your Sony FX9 camera with a high-capacity battery while also powering accessories with this V-Mount Battery Adapter from IDX Systems Technology. The plate enables you to power your Sony FX9 rig using any V-mount battery, such as the Imicro series 98 or 150Wh batteries. The plate can be used to hot-swap batteries with the camera's onboard BP-U slot.
An integrated DC cable plugs into the camera's DC power port, and the adapter converts the battery output to 19.5 VDC for the appropriate camera-input voltage. The adapter also features two unregulated D-Tap outputs, each capable of taking a maximum 80W load. There is a low-voltage alarm LED to indicate when the battery output is too low to power the camera.
- Sony PXW-FX9 cinema camera
- V-mount battery such as the IDX Imicro series 98 or 150Wh batteries
|Camera Power Method
|1 x DC Jack
2 x D-Tap
|Plate Front / Battery Mount
|Number of Battery Bays
|4 x 3.31 x 2.6" / 10.2 x 8.41 x 6.6 cm
|14.1 oz / 399 g
|50 to 104°F / 10 to 40°C (Recommended)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|5.9 x 4.2 x 3.4"