The Hollyland LARK MAX Solo Wireless Microphone System (2.4 GHz, Black) is the ultimate flagship wireless microphone that delivers unparalleled studio-quality audio. With professional ENC, it guarantees pristine sound. With 14-hour on-board storage recording, it doubles as a standalone audio recorder. Enjoy an impressive 820ft (250m) line-of-sight range and a remarkable 22-hour long duration. Compatible with a wide range of devices and featuring magnetic attachment for convenience. Elevate your audio game with the Lark Max.
- Studio-Quality Audio
- Professional ENC
- 14-Hour Recording
- 820ft (250m) LOS Range
- 22-Hour Long Duration
- Wide Device Compatibility
- Magnetic Attachment
The transmitter features a MaxTimbre omnidirectional microphone with high sensitivity for superior audio pickup. The multilayered membrane design optimizes voice recording while eliminating unwanted resonance. A 48 kHz, 24-bit sampling rate, 70 dB signal-to-noise ratio, and a maximum SPL of 128 dB captures rich and clear audio from your talent.
Digital Signal Processing, Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Digital signal processing enhances your audio signal by reducing unwanted noise and interference. DSP minimizes distortion and noise to ensure that the signal remains clean.
- Advanced noise cancellation reduces outside noise from your environment to deliver clear sound in loud locations. Other EQ settings include Hi-Fi, Low Cut, and Vocal Boost with enhancement algorithm to increase your talent's intelligibility.
14-Hour Onboard Backup Recording
The transmitter records up to 14-hours of backup audio thanks to its built-in 8 GB of storage. Lossless WAV files ensure peace-of-mind in case of recording glitches with the receiver. Turn on Auto Record mode on the receiver to activate as a safeguard.
Wide Device Compatibiity
- The dual-channel receiver's 3.5mm output easily connects to DSLR and mirrorless cameras with the included 3.5mm TRS cable.
- Use the receiver's USB-C connection with the included MFi-certified USB-C to Lightning cable or USB-C to USB-C cable to connect it to both Android and iOS devices. Playback audio in real-time over your phone's speaker while your receiver is plugged in to preview your recordings.
- UAC standards are supported by the system, allowing it to work as a sound card to send audio files to your computer over USB cable.
Intuitive Onboard Receiver Controls
The LARK MAX receiver features a 1.1" color AMOLED touchscreen to adjust each transmitter's settings and monitor things like power, signal, audio level, and connection status in real time. A quick control knob turns 360° and presses to select different parameters while the home button offers access to the quick settings interface or returns to the previous page.
Long Battery Life
The transmitter on its own has a 7.5-hour runtime, while the receiver has a 9-hour runtime and can be charged and operated simultaneously. Expand your system with a separately available compact charging case capable of extending the runtime of each component.