- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 5 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- 6.2K at 30 fps, 4K at 60 fps
- 19 Film Simulation Modes
- XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens
Designed for both stills and video creation, the FUJIFILM X-S20 Mirrorless Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black) offers a powerful combination of creative features and cutting-edge technology in a lightweight body. The X-S20 is combined with the 18-55mm Lens lens to give photographers and content creators outstanding results from an intuitive and versatile sensor-body combination. The 26.1-megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 5 imaging engine combine to deliver a blistering performance, recording video up to 6.2K and uncropped still images at up to 20 frames-per-second. A powerful in-body image stabilizer offers up to seven stops of compensation, plus battery life has been dramatically increased, managing more than double the images per charge compared to the X-S10 predecessor model.
The X-S20 excels at video, including vlogging, livestreaming, and full-length features. The Vlog mode enables professional-quality footage, while a 3.5mm jack simplifies accessory connection. Streaming in 4K and 6.2K/30p, 4K/60p, and 1080/240p video recording options enable high-quality broadcasting. Improved battery life, with the rechargeable lithium-ion NP-W235 cell delivering 730 frames in Normal mode and 800 frames in Economy mode, makes content creation even more accessible.
FUJIFILM XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens
Mixing versatility, speed, and a sleek design, the XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS from FUJIFILM is a flexible 27-84mm-equivalent standard zoom for X-mount mirrorless cameras. Its bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also helps to keep the overall and size and weight of the lens down. In regard to optics, this zoom features three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to control spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to improve sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, benefitting use in a variety of situations, a linear motor delivers quick and quiet autofocus performance and a five stop-effective image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake.
- Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 27-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A linear motor autofocus system, coupled with an internal focusing design, delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- Complemented by an enhanced gyro sensor and unique series of algorithms, the optical stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.