- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 5 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- 6.2K at 30 fps, 4K at 60 fps
- 19 Film Simulation Modes
- XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Designed for both stills and video creation, the FUJIFILM X-S20 Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm Lens (Black) offers a powerful combination of creative features and cutting-edge technology in a lightweight body. The X-S20 is combined with the with 15-45mm Lens lens to give photographers and content creators outstanding results from an intuitive and versatile sensor-body combination.The 26.1-megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 5 imaging engine combine to deliver a blistering performance, recording video up to 6.2K and uncropped still images at up to 20 frames-per-second. A powerful in-body image stabilizer offers up to seven stops of compensation, plus battery life has been dramatically increased, managing more than double the images per charge compared to the X-S10 predecessor model.
The X-S20 excels at video, including vlogging, livestreaming, and full-length features. The Vlog mode enables professional-quality footage, while a 3.5mm jack simplifies accessory connection. Streaming in 4K and 6.2K/30p, 4K/60p, and 1080/240p video recording options enable high-quality broadcasting. Improved battery life, with the rechargeable lithium-ion NP-W235 cell delivering 730 frames in Normal mode and 800 frames in Economy mode, makes content creation even more accessible.
FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens (Black)
Sporting a sleek profile and a versatile focal length range, the black XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ from FUJIFILM is a 23-69mm-equivalent zoom characterized by its compact, retractable design. The first power zoom lens in the X-series lineup, this lens allows for electronic zoom control for smooth focal length adjustments. It also features an optical image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake by three stops for sharper handheld images. Complementing the handling assets, the optical design incorporates both aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, to improve sharpness and clarity, and has a Super EBC coating that suppresses flare and ghosting in order to achieve greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Standard zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 23-69mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements are used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Power zoom design allows for easy switching between focal lengths and two separate speeds can be selected depending on how the zoom ring is rotated. When recording video, the zoom will move at a constant speed in order to produce a smoother, more pleasing motion.
- Using the power zoom capability, the lens also features a retractable design for a more compact form factor when not in use. Additionally, when the camera is turned on, the lens will automatically extend into position for shooting.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 3 stops to better enable handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.