FUJIFILM GF 50mm f/3.5 R LM WR Lens
- 1.00 LBS
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 40mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/32
- One Aspherical Element
Characterized by its especially slim design, the GF 50mm f/3.5 R LM WR from FUJIFILM is a compact 40mm-equivalent prime designed for the medium format G-mount GFX camera system. Its sleek profile makes it ideal for walkaround, everyday shooting, and completes a truly portable medium format system. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element, which controls distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity. Balancing the optical attributes, the lens also utilizes a linear AF motor for quick and quiet focusing performance, while a manual aperture ring also avails intuitive exposure adjustment and a Command position permits making camera-based aperture selections. Additionally, the lens is also dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Prime 50mm lens offers a 40mm equivalent focal length to realize a normal field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- Impressively compact "pancake" design makes this lens especially portable and ideal for everyday shooting.
- The nine elements, six groups optical design incorporates one aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for cleaner, more realistic rendering and sharper image quality.
- A linear AF motor is used for especially quick and quiet focusing performance and is well-suited to both photo and video applications.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 40mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM G|
|Angle of View||57.4°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.8' / 55 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.31 x 1.89" / 84 x 48 mm|
|Weight||11.82 oz / 335 g|