The DZOFilm Tango 65-280mm T2.9 S35 Zoom Lens (ARRI PL & Canon EF, Feet) offers an impressive range of focal lengths, from wide-angle to telephoto, allowing filmmakers to capture everything from sweeping landscapes to intimate close-ups with stunning details. With focal lengths spanning from 18mm to 280mm, the Tango lineup provides filmmakers with versatility and endless creative possibilities. The 18-90mm lens has a consistent T2.9 aperture throughout its 5x zoom range, while the 65-280mm lens boasts a T2.9 to T4 aperture with a 4.3x zoom ratio.
ARRI PL & Canon EF Mounts
- This 65-280mm zoom comes mounted in ARRI PL and includes a Canon EF mount, enabling you to use it with a variety of cine-style cameras.
Alluring Bokeh/T2.9-T4 Maximum Aperture
- This Tango S35 Zoom's 16-blade aperture series produces smooth and alluring bokeh, drawing viewers into your storytelling.
- The 65-280mm zoom's T2.9 maximum aperture extends to T4 as you zoom in.
Optimal Color Rendition
- Exceptional color rendition enables this Tango S35 zoom to bring lifelike skin tones to the screen, making it perfect for fashion projects, documentary, and sports.
- The entire Tango S35 lineup maintains a high level of color consistency,
- Use the 65-280mm zoom for capturing mesmerizing close-ups with delicate facial details.
- The Tango S35 zoom series features advanced an optical design that effectively corrects chromatic aberrations, resulting in optimal image quality and color reproduction.
- Outstanding distortion control and imperceptible breathing effects ensure an immersive visual experience.
Optional Movcam Servo
- The Tango S35 zoom series offers the ultimate combination of cinema-grade optics and ENG-style functionality. Combine the 65-280mm zoom with a separately available Movcam servo drive for seamless integration with ENG cameras, enabling remote control of focus, iris and zoom settings.
- Targeted at experienced cinematographers, these zooms unlock professional-grade performance for broadcasting, large-scale events, and a variety of shooting scenarios.
Luminous Marks in Feet
- All focus, zoom, and aperture ring marks are coated with luminous paint to accommodate the demands of low-light shooting.
- The luminous marks enhance clarity, enabling focus pullers and camera operators to easily discern lens marks, improving on-set efficiency.
- Focus is marked in feet on both sides of the lens.