- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- Lightweight Design, up to 4.4 lb Payload
- Wireless Camera Control via Bluetooth
- 1.4" Full Color Touchscreen
- Horizontal & Vertical Modes
- 3rd Gen RS Stabilization Algorithm
- 2450mAh Battery, 10-Hour Runtime
- Panorama, Timelapse & Tracking Functions
- NATO Rail for Handles & Accessories
- Includes Extended Grip/Tripod
The DJI RS 3 Mini Gimbal Stabilizer is a small, lightweight handheld stabilizer with a powerful payload capacity. It supports mainstream mirrorless camera and lens combinations and inherits the excellent stabilization performance of the RS 3 series. With DJI RS 3 Mini, unleash your shooting potential and achieve effortless professional creation.
For Mirrorless Cameras
Custom-designed for mirrorless cameras, the DJI RS 3 Mini is a lightweight gimble stabilizer that supports a payload of up to 4.4 lb. This single-grip gimbal uses the 3rd Gen. DJI RS stabilization algorithm for enhanced performance. Weighing just 1.9 lb, the RS 3 Mini is perfect for on-the-go video capture.
Multiple Control Options
- Use the 1.4" OLED touchscreen to calibrate and set parameters for the RS 3 Mini.
- Control gimbal movement, camera shutter, focus, and recording using the gimbal buttons.
- Access wireless control for select cameras using Bluetooth and the Ronin app.
Horizontal and Vertical Modes
The RS 3 Mini can switch between horizontal mode and a vertical view for social media without the need for additional accessories.
Quick Release Plates
The dual-layer quick release plates make it easy to mount a camera onto the RS 3 Mini and eliminate the need to rebalance the gimbal after swapping out a new battery or memory card.
- The RS 3 Mini battery grip contains a built-in 2450mAh battery that provides a runtime of up to 10 hours, generous enough for shooting all day.
- It charges in about 2.5 hours using the included USB-C cable.
Create impressive effects using intelligent motion functions, including Panorama, Timelapse, and Tracking.
- An integrated NATO mount enables you to attach accessories like the RS Briefcase Handle.
- The detachable tripod doubles as an extended grip.
DJI RS 3 Mini Specs
|Grip Design||Single Handgrip|
|Load Capacity||0.9 to 4.4 lb / 0.4 to 2 kg|
|Number of Axes||3-Axis (Pitch (Tilt), Roll, Yaw (Pan))|
|Rotation Range||Yaw (Pan): 360° |
Pitch (Tilt): 335° (-95 to 240°)
Roll: 220° (-10 to 210°)
|Follow Speed||Pan/Tilt/Roll: 360°/s|
|Camera Control||On Compatible Models|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1 x 1/4"-20 Male|
|Inputs/Outputs||1 x USB-C (2 A 5 VDC Power)|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Wireless Protocol||Bluetooth 5.1|
|Mobile App Compatible||Yes: Android & iOS |
App Name: RONIN
*As of December, 2022: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|Battery Type||1 x 18650|
|Battery Capacity||2450 mAh / 17.64 Wh|
|Battery Runtime||10 Hours|
|Battery Charging Time||2.5 Hours|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C|
|Display Type||Fixed Touchscreen OLED|
|Mounting||1 x 1/4"-20 Female |
1 x NATO Rail
|Dimensions||12.7 x 7.7 x 3.9" / 323 x 195 x 98 mm|
|Weight||1.9 lb / 850 g (with Camera Plate)|
|Package Weight||3.36 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.5 x 9.3 x 4.2"|