- 7", 1920 x 1200 Resolution Monitor
- 1500 cd/m² Brightness
- Built-In Wireless Receiver Monitor
- Protective Cage Included
- Powers from Gimbal or External Battery
Use the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor to view footage from your Ronin 4D setup to provide crew members a remote view of what your gimbal is capturing. Nestled inside the included cage and receiving a wireless feed via its integrated receiver, the monitor can be used by the director to view the shot, remotely focus, or control gimbal movement.
At 7" in diameter, the monitor is neither so large as to be hard to handhold, nor so small that the 1920 x 1200 resolution makes the images difficult to see. And the 1500 cd/m² maximum brightness means you can use this monitor on both exterior and interior shoots. You can power the monitor directly from the gimbal by a power cable, or you can use a DJI WB37 battery. An included L-series adapter allows you to use an L-series battery.
The High-Bright Remote Monitor supports one transmitter, and two transmission modes are available. The first is Broadcast mode, which sets no limit on the number of receivers and is suitable for monitoring with large crews. The second is Control mode, which supports the coordinated operation of two receivers.
- The High-Bright Remote Monitor can connect to the handgrips of the Ronin 4D, DJI Master Wheels, DJI Force Pro, or the new DJI Three-Channel Follow Focus.
- Enables remote control of focus and gimbal movements with high precision, recording start and stop, and camera setting adjustments.
- The built-in gyro sensor turns the monitor into a remote motion controller for the gimbal of Ronin 4D.
|Compatibility||DJI Ronin 4D|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Maximum Brightness||1500 cd/m2|
|USB I/O||1 x USB Type-C (USB 3.1 / 3.2 Gen 1) Integrated Male Input/Output|
|Video I/O||1 x HDMI Type A Input|
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Output|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: microSD/microSDHC|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Mounting||Multiple x 1/4"-20|
|Cable Length||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 6.5 x 2.3" / 216 x 166 x 58 mm (Includes Cage)|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||3.345 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.1 x 6.2 x 4.1"|