- Wireless Long-Range Gimbal Controller
- Compatible with DJI Ronin 2 and Ronin-S
- Supports 3rd-Party Gimbals via SBUS
- 1.8 Mile Distance; 10 ms Latency
- 98' Wired Distance
- Adjust 3-Axis Speed
- 2.4 and 5.8 GHz Dual Frequency
- Up to 5-Hour Operation
- Adapter for Mounting on Various Supports
Pan with it, tilt, hold it in your hand, mount it on your handlebars, mount it on your tripod plate, use it for up to five hours to wirelessly control your gimbal from up to 1.8 miles away. The DJI Force Prois a compact controller compatible with the DJI Ronin 2 and Ronin-S, and with select third-party gimbals via an SBUS connection.
It operates with only 10 ms of latency over the 2.4 and 5.8 GHz frequencies, allowing you to be in near real-time sync with your gimbal. It also allows you to remotely adjust 3-axis speed. Also, alternative to wireless operation, the Force Pro can be used wired over an optional cable up to 98' in length.
A 10 ms latency means the camera moves in sync with DJI Force Pro in near real time. An embedded compass and high-precision IMU work in tandem to ensure control is smooth and prevent the gimbal from drifting while moving or stationary.
- Stable Transmission
- The DJI Force Pro features a dual-frequency 2.4 and 5.8 GHz wireless transmission system, capable of delivering a control distance of up to 1.8 miles. It also supports a wired connection up to 98' using an optional cable, allowing for completely interference-free operation with other equipment on a set.
- Easy to Use
- Gimbal and camera settings are adjustable via the Force Pro's built-in screen and buttons. You can even adjust the speed of each axis using adjustment dials.
- Long Battery Life
- DJI Force Pro features a built-in 4750 mAh battery that offers up to 5 hours of operating time and is rechargeable via USB-C or CAN BUS ports.
- Flexible Installation
- For maximum adaptability, DJI Force Pro comes with a lightweight adapter and can conveniently be mounted on monitors, video transmission systems, thumb controllers, tripods, and more.
|Compatibility||DJI Ronin 2 and Ronin-S, third-party gimbals with SBUS connection|
|Transmission||1.8 miles / 3 Km wireless, 98' / 30 m wired|
|Frequency||2.4 and 5.8 GHz dual frequency|
|Mount Type||1/4"-20 mounting thread|
|Power Consumption||3 W|
|Battery||Built-in, 4750 mAh / 18.21 Wh, 5-hour battery life, 2 A charging current, 2.5-hour charging time|
|DC In||9-26 V|
|DC Out||5 V, 1 A|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 131°F / -10 to 55°C|
|Charging Temperature||32 to 113°F / 0 to 45°C|
|Package Weight||2.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.18 x 13.12 x 10.38"|