The DJI Air 3 Drone Fly More Combo with RC 2 is a compact foldable drone with two powerful cameras - a wide-angle and a 3x medium telephoto. Enjoy optimized flights with a 46-minute max flight time, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, and O4 video transmission. And capture breathtaking details of any scene with dual-camera 48MP photos and 4K HDR video. With Air 3, film your subjects with unlimited creativity and tell a bold visual story. The Fly More Combo includes an assortment of essential accessories, along with the RC 2 remote with a built-in 5.5" 1080p screen, which can utilize the improved O4 12.4-mile video transmission system. All of this and more can be taken almost anywhere with the Air 3's foldable design.
Fly More Combo
For pilots that want to be well equipped right out of the box, this Fly More Combo version of the Air 3 upgrades the remote controller and adds additional essential accessories when compared to the standard version. The RC-N2 remote is replaced with the RC 2, which offers a built-in 5.5" 1080p display. You also get an Air 3 battery charging hub, two extra intelligent flight batteries, three extra pair of low-noise propellers, and a shoulder bag.
Stunning Professional Video
Video up to 4K/100 is possible, in addition to 4K/60 when adding HDR, and 2.7K vertical videos. The 2.4 μm pixel size is incorporated into each of the two cameras for improved low-light performance, and two color modes are available for speedier post-processing. The 10-bit D-Log M retains more highlights and details in captured footage for more flexibility when editing, and 10-bit HLG retains a higher dynamic range for excellent results without the need for color grading.
2.7K Vertical Video
Both the wide-angle and 3x telephoto cameras are capable of recording clips in 2.7K with vertical orientation. By saving video directly to this aspect ratio, you save a ton of time in cropping, as each clip is immediately ready for sharing on social media platforms.
Various pre-programmed flight modes make it easy for beginners and professionals alike to achieve complex aerial movements and tracking shots.
- FocusTrack: Uses the obstacle avoidance system to stay safe, as it keeps subjects centered in the frame using the 3x telephoto camera.
- QuickShots: Select from several pre-programmed camera movements to add creativity to your video: Rocket, Dronie, Circle, Helix, Boomerang, and Asteroid.
- MasterShots: Fast and easy cinematic footage is possible with automatic complex camera movements, in addition to editing clips with music, transitions, and effects.
- Hyperlapse: Select from Free, Circle, Course Lock, and Waypoint to capture timelapse video at up to 4K (horizontally) or 2.7K (vertically). Waypoint is new to the Air 3, letting you plan flight routes and drone actions in advance. These routes are repeatable, making it possible to achieve day-to-night or season-to-season transitions.
Use this mode to capture noise-free footage at up to 4K/30 resolution in low-light conditions.
APAS 5.0 Obstacle Avoidance
Built-in sensors automatically detect obstacles in any direction during flight. When an object is detected, APAS 5.0 takes over to smoothly fly around the obstacle to avoid an accident.
When triggered to come home, the Air 3 can automatically plot an optimized flight route back to base, while using the obstacle avoidance system to keep it safe along the way.
- Up to 46 minutes of flight time
- O4 1080p/60 video transmission from up to 12.4 miles away
- Spotlight 2.0
- ActiveTrack 5.0
- Point of Interest 3.0