- 49Wh Lithium-Ion V-Mount Battery
- Supports up to 6A Continuous Draw
- D-Tap & 5V USB Outputs
- 4-Stage LED Status Gauge
- Ultracompact, Travel-Friendly Size
Ultracompact, yet powerful, and ideal for devices from cameras to monitors, the Core SWX NANO V50 Micro 49Wh Lithium-Ion Battery (V-Mount) powers your gear while keeping the weight to a minimum. The battery features 14.8V output to power your professional devices, and it supports up to 6A continuous draw.
The battery provides one unregulated D-Tap output port, and it also features one 5V USB Type-A port to charge smaller devices such as a smartphone. The 4-stage LED gauge shows the battery level status. The NANO Micro can be charged on a Core SWX V-mount charger, most third-party V-mount chargers, as well as by the D-Tap port.
Note: Always check with your airline for air travel as battery regulations may change.
- 14.8V, 49Wh capacity suitable for lighter camera powering applications like RED KOMODO and Canon Cinema builds.
- A 4-stage LED gauge displays the battery power level
- Power equipment using one D-Tap output
- One 5V USB Type-A output can be used to charge smaller equipment such as a smartphone
- The 14.8v, 49wh capacity allows for the packs to be transported carry-on without restrictions under IATA, ICAO, and UN regulations. However, always check with your carrier before flying with Lithium batteries. The packs have been UN tested and certified, passing UN38.3 certification.
|Mount / Series Type||V-Mount|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Battery Capacity||3300 mAh / 49 Wh|
|Output Voltage||14.8 VDC|
|Maximum Load||6 A|
|Accessory Port||1 x D-Tap Output |
1 x USB Type-A Output
|USB Output||5 V|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.93 x 2.82 x 1.49" / 9.98 x 7.16 x 3.78 cm|