Core SWX NANO V50 Micro 49Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
Ultracompact, yet powerful, and ideal for devices from cameras to monitors, the Core SWX NANO V50 Micro 49Wh Lithium-Ion Battery (V-Mount) powers your gear while keeping the weight to a minimum. The battery features 14.8V output to power your professional devices, and it supports up to 6A continuous draw.
The battery provides one unregulated D-Tap output port, and it also features one 5V USB Type-A port to charge smaller devices such as a smartphone. The 4-stage LED gauge shows the battery level status. The NANO Micro can be charged on a Core SWX V-mount charger, most third-party V-mount chargers, as well as by the D-Tap port.
Note: Always check with your airline for air travel as battery regulations may change.
- 14.8V, 49Wh capacity suitable for lighter camera powering applications like RED KOMODO and Canon Cinema builds.
- A 4-stage LED gauge displays the battery power level
- Power equipment using one D-Tap output
- One 5V USB Type-A output can be used to charge smaller equipment such as a smartphone
- The 14.8v, 49wh capacity allows for the packs to be transported carry-on without restrictions under IATA, ICAO, and UN regulations. However, always check with your carrier before flying with Lithium batteries. The packs have been UN tested and certified, passing UN38.3 certification.
Core SWX GPM-X2S Mini Dual Travel Battery Charger (V-Mount)
Charge your V-mount batteries while traveling with the GPM-X2S Mini Dual Travel Battery Charger from Core SWX. Taking advantage of the same technology built into the larger fleet chargers, this compact travel charger can charge a single battery at a 3A rate or two batteries simultaneously at 1.5A. Since it sits vertically with two batteries mounted, the GPM-X2S takes up less space than traditional chargers.