Capacity: 2 DSLRs (up to Pro size w/ grip), 8-10 lenses (up to 600mm 4.0), laptop up to 17 inches.
The Roadie Roller 24 fits 2 DSLRs (up to Pro size w/ grip), 8-10 lenses (up to 600mm 4.0), plus a laptop up to 17 inches. It's larger-than-carry-on size allows it to fit a 70-200mm 2.8 lens standing vertically, and it has enough space to fit a camera and portable lighting system side-by-side. Includes Tenba's exclusive removable camera/lens module, rear pocket for a portable battery, and the quickest tripod/light stand carrier ever.
- Sleek, Discrete Case for Photographers and Filmmakers — Clean lines and a high-end luggage aesthetic with minimal branding ensure a professional look without drawing unwanted attention to the gear inside.
- A Complete Rolling Studio —Due to its larger-than-carry-on dimensions, the Roadie Roller 24 can efficiently carry large systems in a single case. Cameras and lenses can be stored along with flash and lighting systems. 70-200mm 2.8 lenses will fit standing vertically to maximize interior storage. This is an all-in-one case for location shoots.
- Capacity —2 DSLR bodies (up to Pro size w/ grip), 8-10 lenses (up to 400mm 2.8), laptop up to 17 inches.
- Rigid Protective Shell — Lightweight honeycomb internal frame provides excellent rigidity and ensures equipment protection on all sides.
- Padded Laptop Sleeve Fits most laptops up to 17 inches, and top zipper opening speeds you through airport security. Interior divider allows laptop and tablet or documents to be safely separated.
- Integrated TSA-Approved Zipper Lock — Allows main compartment zippers to be quickly locked and secured.
- Reinforced Corners — Low profile Hypalon guards on all corners protect against abrasion.
- Front Organizer Pockets — Allow quick access to passport, media wallet, airline tickets, charging cables and other items.
- Molded EVA Interior — Maximizes depth and ensures that large DSLRs and mid-range zoom lenses can be stored standing up; super telephoto lenses will fit with their hood and tripod collar in place; and production-quality HD video cameras can also fit.
- Low-Profile EVA Dividers — EVA foam allows dividers to have the protection of thicker dividers but with less weight and less bulk.
- Reinforced Interior Pockets — Durable, laminated mesh interior pockets hold cables, filters, tools and other accessories.
- Body Armor Base Panel — Bottom of the Roadie has a TPU-coated water- and abrasion-resistant exterior that protects from wet and/or dirty surfaces and is easy to wipe clean.
- Tethered Case Lid — Keeps lid upright when opened to use as a mobile workstation, and helps the Roadie maintain a small footprint in tight environments.
- Rain Cover Included — An additional layer of protection in wet weather conditions.
- User-Replaceable Components — Unlike most hard cases, the Roadie is built to allow easy at-home repair of major components if needed, such as wheels, wheel housings, wedge feet and extending handle, ensuring a long life for the case.