- Rolling Camera Case, Stylish Appearance
- Ultra-Durable, Shock-Absorbing Design
- Suitable for Shipping, Check-In Luggage
- Carry-On Size for Most Airlines
- Two-Stage Extendable Handle
- TSA-Approved Combination Zipper Lock
- Included Lock and Cable System
- Drop-In Tripod Carrier, Add-a-Bag Strap
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Rain Cover, Removable Travel Insert
The Roadie Air Case Roller 21 from Tenba is a rolling camera case that is designed to be stylish, meet the carry-on requirements for most international as well as US airlines, and is built from ultra-durable, shock-absorbing components. Should the need arise, the Roadie Air Case Roller 21 and its contents can be safely shipped or checked-in at the airport. Crafted using a thoughtful design and minimal branding, this case also features a distinctive appearance without drawing unwanted attention to the equipment inside.
A large, main compartment with adjustable dividers can hold a complete kit for many photographers, while the interior of the main compartment lid features four, clear mesh panels for easy identification of their contents. The Roadie Air Case Roller 21 can fit two, gripped DSLR camera bodies with a 400mm f/2.8 lens or eight to ten smaller lenses, along with flashes and accessories.
Together with the adjustable dividers, a removable insert is provided that can also help partition equipment inside the Roadie Air Case Roller 21. Upon reaching one's destination, the insert is transferable to a separate shoulder bag or backpack to further cushion a camera, plus two to three lenses for on-the-go use. When used with a separately-available Tenba Tools Packlite Travel Bag for BYOB 10, the removable insert installs with a precise fit.
Four handles are included for flexibility while transporting or moving the case, a two-stage telescoping top handle, a leather-trimmed non-telescoping top handle, a side handle, and a bottom handle that makes it easier to pick up and place the case into airplane overhead bins or into car trunks. Additionally, an integrated add-a-bag strap consolidates other luggage along the front of the case for easy transport of multiple carry-ons through airports, hotels, or parking lots.
For peace-of-mind in crowded settings, a built-in TSA-approved combination lock secures the main compartment zipper. To chain the case to an immovable object such as a pole, an integrated, braided-steel side cable is included along with an additional TSA-approved combination lock.
Nylon construction throughout provides the bag with a high degree of weather resistance and enhances its durability, which is further complemented by wheel housings that help protect the reinforced corners of the case from impacts to escalators and curbs. A rain cover is included for even more protection from the elements when needed, and if they wear out over time, the wheels, wheel housings, foot stands, and telescoping top handle are user-replaceable.
Tenba Air Cases feature a multi-layered skeleton of air-channeled plastic panels, high-density foam, molded framing components, and a reinforced outer shell. They are strong enough to stand on, even when empty, and are built to meet or exceed Air Transport Association shipping standards.
- Fits two, gripped DSLR camera bodies with a 400mm f/2.8 lens or eight to ten smaller lenses, along with flashes and accessories
- Meets international and US carry-on size requirements for most airlines (Carry-on size regulations are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline)
- Ultra-durable, shock-absorbing design protects contents if shipped or checked-in at the airport
- Soft interior and flexible, removable internal dividers for camera equipment
- Removable insert further divides camera equipment and is transferable to a separate shoulder bag or backpack to further cushion a camera, plus two to three lenses for on-the-go use. Installs with a precise fit when used with a separately-available Tenba Tools Packlite Travel Bag for BYOB 10
- Two-stage telescoping handle
- Leather-trimmed, non-telescoping top handle
- Non-telescoping side handle and bottom handle
- Lid interior with four clear mesh accessory panels for easy contents identification
- Drop-in tripod carrier allows camera supports to be strapped to the side
- Integrated add-a-bag strap consolidates other luggage along the front of the case for easy transport of multiple carry-ons
- TSA-approved combination zipper lock secures the main compartment
- Lock-and-cable system secures the entire bag to a fixed object
- Nylon construction around a honeycomb internal frame provides a high degree of weather resistance and enhances overall durability
- Shock-absorbing wheels with high-carbon steel bearings to help ensure their reliability
- Rain cover for additional protection from inclement weather
- Integrated front strap with D-ring for luggage tag
- User-replaceable wheels, wheel housings, foot stands, and telescoping top handle
Tenba Roadie Roller Specs
|Exterior: 1680-denier ballistic nylon
Interior: Brushed tricot and ripstop nylon
|Type of Closure
TSA-approved combination zipper lock
TSA-approved combination lock for integrated security cable
|14.0 x 21.0 x 9.0" (35.6 x 53.3 x 22.9 cm)
|12.0 x 18.0 x 6.0" (30.5 x 45.7 x 15.2 cm)
|Telescoping top handle
Leather-trimmed non-telescoping top handle
|Without Dividers: 8.9 lb (4.0 kg)
With Dividers: 10.3 lb (4.7 kg)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|18.4 x 14.9 x 10.9"