The Cineluxe Backpack 24 from Tenba is designed to fit and protect professional camcorders, cine cameras, and ENG rigs with a matte box and other accessories. It features a "doctor bag"-style opening down the middle that allows for easy access to all the stored gear, letting the bag maintain its footprint when opened — instead of as much as doubling in size.
The Cineluxe Backpack 24 has an expedition-grade harness consisting of a Pivot-Fit shoulder harness with airflow channels, and a removable hip belt that provides comfort and support when carrying large camera systems. There's also a handle on top for carrying the bag in vertical orientation, and a handle on the side for carrying it in a horizontal position.
The exterior of the bag is made of water-repellent nylon, and the base is water-resistant and abrasion-resistant. The base is also TPU-coated and can easily be wiped after contact with wet and dirty surfaces.
The Cineluxe Backpack 24 comes with two rigid and flexible Flex-Core dividers (which have an aluminum sheet in them), as well as soft-padded wraps for protecting your lenses, a lens pillow, and a camera security strap. A zippered pouch for storing accessories is also included, and a full-length pocket is available on the front of the bag for shotgun mics, matte box flags, batteries, and other accessories. Additionally, there are a collapsible water bottle holder and molle-compatible accessory loops on the exterior of the bag.
- Fast Doctor Bag Opening
- An extra-wide opening allows unobstructed access to gear through only one quick zipper running down the middle. The camera can be stored with a baseplate, microphone and/or matte box attached.
- Flex-Core Dividers
- The interior dividers are made with aluminum reinforcement. They're rigid and flexible, providing a secure separation between cameras and lenses while also being bendable and repositionable.
- Protective Pouch & Wraps
- The bag features a zippered pouch and comes with soft-padded wraps for your gear. These protect lenses and delicate accessories and allow them to be safely stored alongside camera rigs to maximize the interior storage space.
- Small Footprint
- The doctor bag opening ensures the bag never takes up more space when it's open than closed — this is ideal for working in tight spaces. The Cineluxe Backpack 24 maintains its size. The flap or cover doesn't double the footprint when the bag is opened.
- Durability & Weather Resistance
- The Cineluxe Backpack 24 features a water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon exterior, ripstop nylon interior, seat belt-grade webbing, YKK zippers, and heavily-reinforced stitching.
- International Airline Carry-On Compatible
- Meets most international airline carry-on regulations.
- Shotgun Mic/Accessory Pocket
- A full-length pocket on the front holds shotgun mics, matte box flags, batteries, and other accessories.
- Leather-Trimmed Handle
- A padded top handle is comfortable to use even when the bag is fully loaded. It is trimmed with genuine leather for improved grip.
- Expedition-Grade Harness
- Pivot-Fit shoulder harness with Airflow channels and padded hip belt provide comfort and support when carrying large camera systems, and high-density foam padding won't compress or break down over time or with heavy use. Hip belt is easily removable when not needed.
- Rigid Protective Shell
- Anodized aluminum bars work together with an internal structure to ensure protection on all sides.
- Lens Pillow & Security Strap
- An included foam lens pillow and camera security strap provide extra stabilization and are easily movable.
- Body Armor Base Panel
- A TPU-coated water and abrasion-resistant base protects the bag from wet and/or dirty surfaces and is easy to wipe clean.
- Collapsible Water Bottle Holder
- A collapsible water bottle/beverage holder is built into the hip belt.
- Molle-Compatible Accessory Loops
- Molle loops on the shoulder harness provide mounting points for accessory pouches, carabiners, keys, and more.
- 1680-denier ballistic nylon with a durable water-repellent coating, seat belt-grade webbing, and TPU-coated waterproof bottom panel.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot.
- YKK zippers, welded steel D-rings, contoured zipper pulls, and anodized aluminum opening frame.
|Material||1680D ballistic nylon exterior with water-repellent coating, seat belt-grade webbing, and TPU-coated water and abrasion-resistant base |
Ripstop nylon interior
Leather-trimmed handle, anodized aluminum bars within protective shell, foam lens pillow
Welded steel D-rings, contoured zipper pulls, and anodized aluminum opening frame
|Exterior Dimensions||W x H x D: 13.5 x 24 x 14.25" / 34 x 61 x 36 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||W x H x D: 11 x 21 x 12" / 28 x 53 x 30 cm|
|Weight||8.7 lb / 4 kg (with dividers, strap, etc.) |
7.6 lb / 3.5 kg (empty)
|Package Weight||9.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||29.5 x 15.0 x 13.4"|