(NAB 2018) Tenba Cineluxe Video Shoulder Bag 21 Hightop
- 9.00 LBS
Designed with professional videographers in mind, the Tenba Cineluxe Video Shoulder Bag 21 Hightop is sturdy, convenient, and quick. The doctor bag opening at the top only requires a single zipper, and reveals an interior with enough space for professional camcorders, cinema cameras, and ENG rigs from Sony, Canon, RED, Blackmagic and others. The added interior height of the 21 Hightop enables camera rigs to be stored with baseplate, matte box, monitor, and mic attached, ready to shoot.
On the inside, the included divider and accessory pouch set make for a customizable interior that protects all your equipment without wasting space. For smaller accessories, zippered outer pockets offer plenty of space. Once you're all packed up, clip on the adjustable padded shoulder strap and you're off.
- Fast Doctor Bag Opening
- Extra wide opening allows unobstructed access to gear through only one quick zipper down the middle. Camera can be stored with baseplate, microphone, and/or matte box attached.
- Flex-Core Divider
- The included Flex-Core divider has internal aluminum reinforcement for extra rigidity. However, the divider can be flexed to position around cameras and accessories, providing secure separation.
- Protective Pouch and Wraps
- Soft padded wraps and zippered pouch protect lenses and delicate accessories, allowing them to be safely stored alongside camera rigs to maximize the interior storage space.
- Small Footprint
- The doctor bag-style opening ensures that the bag never takes up more space open than when it is closed—perfect for working in tight spaces. Cases that use a traditional flap or cover can double their footprint when opened, but the Cineluxe 21 Hightop keeps its size.
- Durable and Weather Resistant
- Built with water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon on the outside, ripstop nylon on the inside, seatbelt-style webbing, reinforced stitching, and YKK zippers, the Cineluxe 21 Hightop is ready for treks through inclement weather and other adversities you may come into contact with on your travels.