- For Wireless Speedlite Setups
- Connects via Multi-Function Shoe
- 5 Groups or 15 Individual Speedlites
- No Internal Battery or Cabling Required
- 98.4' Wireless Range
- Settings Adjustment via Camera
Dedicated to select Canon cameras featuring a Multi-Function Shoe, the ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter is a compact, lightweight transmitter capable of triggering up to five groups or 15 individual Speedlites within a 98.4' range. This dedicated transmitter utilizes the Multi-Function Shoe to provide power and a digital connection, meaning no batteries or cabled connections are required for use and there is a more reliable connection compared to line-of-sight transmissions.
By streamlining the design and removing the battery and ports, the ST-E10 also features an impressively compact and lightweight design with an intuitive single-button interface that enables making settings adjustments via the camera's own menu system or a connected mobile device.
- Compatible with Canon cameras featuring a Multi-Function Shoe, this transmitter digitally connects to the camera via this shoe and also receives power from it; no batteries or connection cables required.
- Control and change settings for five independent groups or for up to 15 individual Speedlites.
- Wireless radio system uses 2-way radio wave communication for enhanced communication among units, including the ability to change settings such as mode, power, ratios, and recycle status, with a transmission distance of up to 98.4'.
- Menu button works in conjunction with the camera's own menu system, and flash settings adjustments can be made via the camera interface.
- Flash settings can also be adjusted via a mobile device that is paired to the camera and running the Canon Camera Connect app.
|Wireless Range||98.4' / 30 m|
|Bottom Mount||Transmitter: Hot Foot|
|Dimensions||2.11 x 1.79 x 1.49" / 53.59 x 45.47 x 37.85 mm|
|Weight||1.7 oz / 48 g|