- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/64
- Fluorite, Super UD, and UD Elements
- Air Sphere and Super Spectra Coatings
- Ring-Type USM AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Focus Range Limiter, Two Focus Presets
- Customizable Electronic Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Rotating Tripod Collar
The Canon RF 800mm f/5.6 L IS USM Lens expands the EOS R System for professional and advanced photographers looking for the excellent image quality of a Canon L series super-telephoto lens. Perfect for wildlife, motorsports, and more, the lens feature two large-diameter Fluorite elements, one Super UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) and one UD-glass element, and Air Sphere Coating for outstanding correction of color fringing and superb contrast and sharpness.
At an 800mm focal length this lens enables you to achieve incredibly soft backgrounds and tremendous visual impact. Optical image stabilization provides for up to 4.5 stops of shake correction, delivering consistent and sharp results, and at its minimum focus distance, you can fill the frame with a subject as small as a sparrow.
It’s compatible with both RF1.4x and RF2x Extenders for even more reach at focal lengths of 1120mm and 1600mm. At an impressively light 6.9 lbs., the RF 800mm F5.6 L IS USM is versatile and lightweight making it easy to bring the action clear and up close.
- Outstanding image quality, 800mm Super-telephoto fixed focal length lens expands the EOS R system.
- Impressively light at 6.9 lbs. while retaining high levels of image quality.
- Minimum focus distance of Approx. 8.53 ft. / 2.6 m.
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 4.5 Stops* of Shake Correction, Including Three IS Operation Modes.
- Super Spectra Coating (SSC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Helps Minimize Ghosting and Flare.
- Compatible with both RF1.4x and RF2x Extenders for focal lengths of 1120mm and 1600mm.
- Customizable electronic focusing ring with Manual Focus Capability during SERVO AF.
- Two focus presets available — instantly return to one or two memorized focus distances.
- 9-blade circular aperture for beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Durable L-series Construction with Dust- and Water-resistant Design, Fluorine Coating on Front Element for Easy Cleaning.
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||3° 5'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||8.5' / 2.6 m|
|Optical Design||26 Elements in 18 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Fixed and Rotating|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Drop-In)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||6.4 x 17" / 163 x 432 mm|
|Weight||6.9 lb / 3140 g|