- Full-Frame Lens
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Focus Control Ring
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Compact and Lightweight Design
The Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (Canon RF) is a great entry point for full frame EOS R cameras. Great for still photography and videography, the RF24-50mm can provide intensity in your still images at 24mm, and excel with everyday shooting at 50mm. Rely on that wide field of view for vlogging, while still being able to zoom in when the need arises. The lightweight and compact nature of this lens pairs perfectly with the newer compact full-frame R-Series cameras. The RF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM also comes with built-in Optical Image Stabilization to further enhance your low-light shooting abilities by providing up to 4.5 stops* of shake correction, and up to 7.0 stops with coordinated IS. The RF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM also supports Movie Digital IS when connected to a camera with this feature. You will enjoy the versatility of this lens for all of your upcoming creative projects.
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology compensates for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake to better enable taking sharp handheld photos in difficult lighting conditions. When paired with EOS R-series cameras featuring an In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS), up to 7 stops of shake correction are provided.
- Incorporates a focus control ring on the lens barrel that can directly adjust numerous settings including shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation, and more. Located towards the front of the lens, this ring effectively adds a third dial to the camera's main dial and quick control dial.
- Two aspheric elements and a Super Spectra Coating minimize ghosting and flare.
- Minimum focusing distance of 11.8" for working with close-up subjects.
- Compact and lightweight lens weighs just 7.4 oz.
|Focal Length||24 to 50mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4.5 to 6.3|
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.8" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Filter Size||58 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.7 x 3.7" / 68.6 x 94 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||5.3" / 134.6 mm|
|Weight||7.4 oz / 210 g|