Canon EOS C200B Cinema Camera with Accessory Kit (EF-Mount)
- 16.05 LBS
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Dual-Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors
- DCI and UHD 4K, 1920 x 1080
- 59.94/50/29.97/25/24/23.98p & 120p in HD
- Canon Raw Light, MP4, MP4 Sub-Recording
- 2 x XLR Audio Inputs
- 1 x CFast Card, 2 x SD Card Slots
- SDI, HDMI & Ethernet Connectors
- Accessory Kit Included
Canon's EOS C200B Cinema Camera with Accessory Kit features a built-in EVF, 4" LCD screen, top handle, Super 35mm CMOS sensor, and Dual-Pixel Autofocus. The EF lens mount on the EOS C200B offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses, but also with their line of EF-Mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with Canon's Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processor, allowing it to capture and record up to DCI 4K resolution.
The C200B can also record Canon's Cinema Raw Light internally via its single CFast card slot. The camera also incorporates two SD card slots for recording UHD 4K and HD MP4 video. You can output video via the camera's SDI output, and the built-in XLR connectors provide two channels of audio at line, mic, and mic +48V level. A built-in Ethernet connector provides input/output control.
Accessory Kit Contents
- LCD monitor
- LCD attachment
- Camera grip
- Handle unit
- Unit cable
- AC power adapter
- Canon Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Modeled on the Super 35mm motion picture film standard, the Canon CMOS sensor has an active image size of 24.4 x 13.5mm. It features 4096 x 2160 resolution to deliver Cine 4K images, as well as supporting Ultra HD (3840 x 2160), and Full HD (1920 x 1080).
- Dual-Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- Provides continuous AF function for all autofocus lenses, using Dual-Pixel CMOS AF technology. A new AF Lock setting also lets you change the image framing while holding the desired focus. This feature is ideal for users who regularly shoot with smaller crews who shoot moving subjects or want smoother, more natural-looking autofocus.
- Dual-Pixel CMOS AF technology features a CMOS sensor that consists of an array of pixels and two separate photodiodes. By continuously comparing their outputs during AF mode, phase-difference autofocus helps ensure non-blurred images and smooth focus transitions even when the talent and/or camera are moving. The new feature places a high priority on maintaining sharp focus while providing a natural, smooth autofocus movement with select Canon EF lenses including newer-generation STM lenses, which offer even smoother and quieter operation.
- Dynamic Range, ISO Range
- The C200B features a dynamic range of approximately 13 stops, and an ISO range of 160 to 25,600. You can also select an expanded ISO range of 100 to 102,400. It supports Wide DR Gamma, Canon Log, and Canon Log 3.
- Dual Canon DIGIC DV 6 Image Processor
- The camera features dual DIGIC DV 6 processors to handle the internal data processing.
- Rich Audio Controls
- Built directly into the C200B are two XLR audio inputs with +48V phantom power, and a 3.5mm microphone terminal. Audio is recorded uncompressed in 16-bit PCM format at 48 kHz for high-fidelity sound. Both XLR inputs, as well as the mic terminal, offer the option of automatic or manual gain control.
- Canon Cinema Raw Light
- This codec allows you to record raw data internally to a CFast 2.0 card via the camera's single CFast card slot. The CFast card slot enables capturing DCI 4K in Canon's Cinema Raw Light format.
- MP4 Recording
- UHD 4K and Full HD recording onto SD cards is available via the two SD card slots
- Slow-motion recording, pre-recording, frame recording, and interval recording
- Recording Functions
- Relay recording and double-slot recording.
- High-Speed Shooting
- You can choose to record at 120/100p when recording in Full HD.
- White Balance
- Auto WB
- Kelvin setting (range: 2000 to 15,000K / -20 to +20 cc)
- Set A
- Set B
- Other Recording Functions
- Custom picture setting
- Black balance adjustments
- Color bars
- My Menu setting
- Waveform monitor
- Assignable buttons (1-17)
- Key lock
- Enlarged display
- Custom display
- Peripheral illumination correction
- GPS support (GP-E2)
- Monaural microphone
- Playback Operations
- Normal playback, fast-forward (at speeds of 5x, 15x, 60x), fast-reverse (at speeds of 5x, 15x, 60x), frame-forward, frame-reverse, and rec review.
- Clip Display
- 3 x 4 (clip) index screen (raw/MP4/photo)
|Image Sensor Size||24.6 x 13.8 mm (Super35)|
|Sensor Resolution||4206 x 2340|
|Effective Sensor Resolution||4096 x 2160 (8.85 MP)|
|Pixel Pitch||6.4 µm|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|ISO||160 to 25,600 (Native) |
100 to 102,400 (Expanded)
|Gain||-2 to 42 dB (Native) |
-6 to 54 dB (Expanded)
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Lens Communication||Yes, with Autofocus Support|
|Built-In ND Filter||Mechanical Filter Wheel with 2 Stop (1/4), 4 Stop (1/16), 6 Stop (1/64) ND Filters|
|Recording Media||1 x CFast 2.0 Card Slot (VPG-130 or faster cards recommended) |
2 x SD (Unspecified Type) Card Slots
|Raw Recording||Cinema RAW Light 10-Bit: |
4096 x 2160 at 50/59.94 fps (1 Gb/s)
Cinema RAW Light 12-Bit:
4096 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97 fps (1 Gb/s)
|Recording Modes||H.264 4:2:0 8-Bit: |
3840 x 2160
2048 x 1080
1920 x 1080
|Audio Recording||4-Channel 16-Bit 48 kHz|
|Video Connectors||1 x BNC (SDI) Output |
1 x HDMI Output
|Audio Connectors||2 x 3-Pin XLR Mic/Line Level (+48 V Phantom Power) Input |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Stereo Headphone Output
|Other I/O||1 x RJ45|
|Screen Resolution||1,230,000 Dots|
|Battery Type||Canon BP-A Series|
|Dimensions||5.7 x 5.7 x 5.4" / 14.48 x 14.48 x 13.72 cm|
|Weight||2.9 lb / 1.3 kg|
|Package Weight||16.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.4 x 14.4 x 12.8"|